Shell Shock 9mm once fired reloading casings. Polished in corn cob media for tarnish protection and shine. These require special sizing and flaring dies.
NAS3 9mm Luger cartridge cases. Shell Shock’s NAS3 cases:
- Are 50% lighter than brass cases
- Offer greater lubricity and will not abrade, clog, foul, wear-out or damage breach and ejector mechanisms.
- Offer greater corrosion resistance, tensile strength (2x stronger) and elasticity than brass.
- Will not split, chip, crack or grow (stretch) and are fully-reloadable with Shell Shock’s custom reloading dies.
- Have been tested successfully by customers to pressures over 70k psi.
- Eject cool to-the-touch and can be picked up with a magnet.
Have a lot of brass and dread processing all of it? Go checkout our brass processing page to see how we can help! Our processing services take the “Work” out of reloading! Our rigorous quality control results in high quality and very consistent brass.
We source our brass from military auctions and local law enforcement ranges.
Click Here to see a video of part of our sorting process! Follow our TikTok to see more videos of our daily operations.
FREE Shipping on orders over $100.00. Processed brass and subscription renewals always Ship FREE.